8.30.2007


I know its cliche but it’s amazing how fast kids grow up. It might be that I’m not at home as much as I was with Tae but Canon is growing so much faster than she did. He’s bigger than her for sure.

I love going home and kissing Amber and the kids and just having a little time to play with them before they go to bed. It would be nice if I could be home more and see them more often but for some reason the world doesn’t work that way. I look forward to vacation time when I can spend all day with my family and just enjoy their company.

I’ve come the realization this past couple weeks that I haven’t been the best husband or father. I’m thinking too much about work and not enough about them. I have this enormous list over my head of all the things that I haven’t done or aren’t doing that I know I should be doing. A lot of them are things I think of but then just ignore and think if I work harder (for money) life will be better and some of those things will just disappear off my list. I know I really can’t be home much more than I already am. It’s not like I work til midnight at the office or anything. It’s more mentally. I need to think of them more. I need to write on this blog more of all the wonderful things about having a beautiful wife, and pretty little chillins. So that’s what I’m working on, thinking of my family more and what I can do for them beside making the money. There you have it, I’m becoming a new man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?