1.05.2009

This is Us


I'm Amber.  I spill my brain out onto this blog; but I spill it less randomly than I do in my journal.  I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister -- and I'm figuring out what else I'd like to be.  I'm on a voyage of self-discovery!

I fill my life with wonderful characters, including:


Ben, whom I have been in love with since July 2003.  He's kind of a gigantic goofball.


Taesya, our lovely 5-yr-old daughter


Quirky little Canon - Age 3


Keller, our youngest, 18 months old


Baby number four is expected December 9, 2010.


My kiddos are my life right now.  But I hear that during this very young phase, this 24/7 neediness is considered normal.  I like them; even though they are a lot of work, they are cute sometimes.


This is Lacey.  She's a 9 month old Shepherd mix, who we just adore.

I love writing, photography, theater, and music.  I love my life, too, because somewhere between the craziness and the mess, I laugh.  And nothin' beats loves from your fam.

2 Comments:

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

I've been enjoying reading your blog today.... I found you on Diapers and Divinity... thanks for the laughs and the inspiration :)

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

ha ha ha.... it's interesting how many dogs I meet named Lacey (I know at least 5)... oh well :) your children are absolutely darling :) Thanks for the comment yesterday, I needed it

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?