1.04.2009

Sunday Sunday

Sundaes actually sound really good right now...

Anyways, so no news on this Sunday. No labor, no baby. Yes I was disappointed when I woke up, but you pick yourself up and you move on. We went to church and I got a lot of looks, each of them saying to me, "I am so sorry." But I survived and I pulled of a great Primary lesson.  Taesya was in Primary today, too; her first day as a Sunbeam!  It was a very satisfying feeling to walk away from our church, knowing that as miserable as I am, I smiled and fulfilled my calling.  I felt like I was glowing.

Sidenotes:  Tae was pretty dramatic for the first few minutes of Primary, but she answered questions and sang songs.  By the time we went home, she was a pro Sunbeam.  (And Canon never noticed she was missing in Nursery.  Unfortunately my son is one of the children who won't sit on his mat and sing.  He hops around the room or lays on the ground - outwardly displaying his rebellion.)  Quite a day.

1 Comments:

Courtney Ruth said...

Sounds like Canon! haha!

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?