1.01.2009

Baby Contest

Happy New Year, everyone! I can honestly say that my outlook on 2009 is pretty bright this morning. Things are going to turn out alright.

Speaking of things: When will little Keller come? That is the question of the day. I am offering a prize to the person who can most closely estimate the arrival of our son. Just post a comment with the date and time that you predict; I will send a reward to the best guesser!

To aid in your prediction:
1. My "Estimated Due Date" is January 23rd
2. Based on my ultrasound and measurements at check-ups, another mentioned due date was January 12th
3. I am currently dilated to a 3+
4. Taesya arrived 1 day late
5. Canon came 9 days early

So take a guess! (Please keep your guesses confined to the month of January, or I'll get really depressed.) And have a great New Year's Day.


Baby Amber

Baby Ben

11 Comments:

Unknown said...

January 8, 2009 at 7:01 pm

Ashley said...

I'm going to guess January 8th.... no explanation just random :)

Ashley said...

Scott's guess: January 13th,10:00am. That's my brother's birthday and my neice's birthday.

Ashley's Re-guess: January 7th, 6:00am.

Amber said...

Mom says "Jan 11- One of my due dates!"
Courtney guesses Jan 13 and she's mad that Scott took this day!
Dad chooses Jan 18th.

Amber said...

If you choose the same day as Scott, Court, you should guess a time, too, so we can know whose guess is the closest.

And so far I shouldn't expect this baby until Thursday at the earliest? Bummer.

Leslie said...

I guess January 14th at 3:32 am. It has got to be after the ultrasound due date they set just to make things really frustrating. Good luck and be careful about doubting labor (that's what happened to me). Hope we hear very soon about Keller's exciting arrival.

Amber said...

Cody guesses Jan 20th.

Courtney Ruth said...

Ok since i have to have a time, i guess between 3 and 4 in the morning on the 13th. Tomorrow! Good luck Am!

Savannah said...

Oh my goodness--what a beautiful baby you were! Totally loving your luscious locks...it really is no wonder your children are so adorable!!! My guess is Today!? for the big debut... January 15th...for your sake :) Good Luck!

Amber said...

People still in the running to win the contest:

Dad
Cody
and Savannah, if I have Keller by midnight tonight.

Thanks for guessing, everyone; makes me feel not so alone in all this.

Courtney Ruth said...

I guess i lost big time!! Glad Keller's here!!! i get to see him tomorrow!!!!

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?