6.25.2008

Number Three




Yes, three - there's a baby a comin'.

January 23, 2009, we are expecting yet another blonde bundle of joy. (Ok, so an ultrasound can't really reveal hair color.) But based on Taesya and Canon, I think we can safely expect an attractive child. An energetic child. One with a lot to say. No known gender yet, but we're just excited that everything is going well. Momma and baby are healthy as can be.

I wanted to say Congrats to Leslie King on the baby boy to come! And also to Jenilyn Petersen, who is expecting a baby girl!

5 Comments:

Kirk and Janelle Tingey said...

Wow, that is such great news!! Congratulations!! I can't believe that you'll have three kids! Kirk and I are still working on our first!!!

kalie said...

Congratulations on Number Three! May this child be as beautiful as your other two! :)

sNick said...

CONGRATS!!! That's Tarin's birthday, by the way. I hope you're feeling well Amber!

kalie said...

Cute family picture added to the side, BTB.

marciea casselman said...

Amber, I am excited for you to have another child. Your two children are beautiful.
Congratulations!!

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?