2.25.2009

Group 2 Picks

Idol was super interesting tonight.  There was the crazy guy, some goofy dancing from the Utah girl, and of course a lot of "bad song choice"s.  Ben and I liked Kris Allen the best.  (But have you ever met a boy with his name spelled like that?)  Also Allison Iraheta and Mishavonna Henson.  Allison seems a little odd, but she sang that Heart song grr-eaat!  

Do you ever hear an Idol contestant sing, form an opinion, and then doubt your opinion once the judges speak?  I really liked Mishavonna's version of "Drops of Jupiter," but then when no one else did, I started to waffle.  I am so fickle.  But I'm trying as we speak to vote for her.  Yes, I am voting this week.

And I'm not giving up on Ricky Braddy.  I'm crossing my fingers that he comes back as a wild-card.  Anything can happen this season!

3 Comments:

Ashley said...

Amber, I do the same thing. I think oh that person is good! Then i hear that the judges didn't like them and I'm like oh, maybe I don't know...I really liked that girl that sang heart too--she was good!

-Ashley

Amber said...

I called and called but never got through to any of the contestants. So much for voting.

sNick said...

Haha! I've never been an Idol fan, but I liked this post. It's good to have distractions.

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?