12.21.2007

2007 - Christmas Letter


Happy Holidays to all our Family and Friends! It seems like we haven’t seen some of you for a long time, but we hope that one by one, we can get a hold of each of you in some way in 2008. We love you so!It was a big year for our son, Canon. Well, it was his first year to be exact, he turned one in October; he grew from an unhappy newborn to a silly little boy this year. Sitting, then crawling, then walking – he’s achieved remarkable goals. Canon loves balls, dogs, and eating all the time. Another of Canon’s favorites is his sister Taesya.Taesya went to a castle with a star on the top. Canon was there because he was a prince. And it was so be-utiful there. At least that’s what Taesya says; she loves to imagine life as a princess and to talk of pretty things. She is such a dramatic little 2 year old, who grew a lot this year. She grew in height, imagination, and vocabulary. She would like to wish each of you a “Holly, Jolly Christmas!”I (Amber) had a memorable year, checking things off my todo list from years ago. I danced and sang in a musical for the first time since high school. I ran in my very first 5K alongside my friend Nicki Preece. These are things I thought might never happen, and they made me feel like Amber again. I also had a great semester at Weber State this fall. I want to thank those who supported me this year; I had a ton of help. Most of all from Ben.Benjamin has gone to work every morning and come home every night. I can’t thank him enough for providing for us, and for being such a present and loving father. We had a great vacation with Ben this year. He took a long break from work and we spent time together as a family. We visited the Discovery Gateway one day, which was a lot of fun. We went on walks, saw a movie, shopped together, mostly we just did whatever we felt like. It was a great vacation.We’re enjoying our young little family and all the experiences that come with it. Merry Christmas and we hope you have a wonderful 2008! We love you all.Ben, Amber, Taesya, and Canon Peck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?