12.06.2007

Christmas Cards and Writing Blogs

I’m really glad we have this blog. It helps us to sit down and write out things that are happening in our lives. I just need to do it more often. Amber is much better at these types of things.

I was thinking today about our family Christmas card and if we should be making a bigger deal out of it or not. Currently we send a card to just our families. Should start making a card mailing list that we send out card to friends and family? Should I start trying to make them look fancier or do we just keep doing it the way we’ve always done it? I think we’ll just keep doing it the way we’ve always done it.

P.S. I heard a really funny Real Men of Genius the other day about this Christmas card thing on 107.9 the mix. Listen to the mix and maybe they’ll play it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?