5.14.2008

Go David!



I am a big American Idol fan. And this season I am hooked on David Archuleta! I know my family back in k-town is rooting for the other Dave, but I just can't help but disagree. David Archuleta seems so genuine. He's a seventeen year old kid who sings like a pro. He's humble, sweet, and so so grateful for this whole experience. I just love him to bits. To bits, I say.

I even swung by Murray High last Friday to see if I could catch a glimpse of the mania. It was insane the amount of people that swarmed the place. But everyone around was so happy and excited. David makes people happy. So, GO DAVID! (Archuleta) I hope that you are the next American Idol. You've got my vote.

4 Comments:

Kirk and Janelle Tingey said...

I'm so glad that you are an American Idol fan!! My sister-in-law went to see him when he came to SLC too. I think both the Davids are amazing. Sometimes I think that Cook is a little more musically talented, but Archuleta makes me melt with that voice!! We'll see how it turns out next week.

ashley said...

Go David Cook!
Love Courtney

ashley said...

Go David Cook!
Love K-Town Fam

sNick said...

I don't really follow American Idol, but I saw a bit of it and I was shocked that he didn't win. I feel so guilty that I never came to see you before I left. Are you all feeling better now? Can we still be friends when I get home?

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?