5.04.2008

I enjoy Taesya shows


There is a lot of wisdom to be found in watching Children's television. Life is simpler there. We say things loud and proud. Conflicts are resolved quickly, humans understand dogs and dragons, Moms and Dads are always right. I thought I would share a few gems that I have collected from what my daughter affectionately calls "Taesya shows."

"Don't don't don't bite your friends. Friends are our friends." - Yo Gabba Gabba

"This calls for some celery!" - Wonder Pets

"Zippers can be VERY frusterating." - Steve from Blues Clues

"Sometimes girls and monkeys think exactly alike." - Curious George

A favorite program at our house is Dora the Explorer. This show can drive me crazy, but the plot line follows the same basic outline each time, and Dora really does have a lot of good advice. First, it's important to stop and think. Second, we need to ask for help when we don't know what to do. And last, when we look back at the mountains we've climbed, we need to say, "We did it!" And then a tiny band of insects in sombreros should play "da da da!" Vamanos!

1 Comments:

kalie said...

I love this post. It reminds me of the paper I was grading in class today: "Oscar Pistorius had both of his legs amputated, which means they were no longer connected to his body." Oh, LOL!

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?