4.21.2008

Latest Work - Velocity Financial


Well I thought I would start writing about some of the projects I've been working on lately and some design topics that I'm interested in since that is part of who I am.  Maybe this will help you get to know me a little better.  

Above is a portion of a design of a site for one of our clients at Red Olive, Velocity Financial.  They're a Financial Investment Firm dedicated to helping people like me succeed in the investment world. I wish I  had money to invest. They were one of the best clients to work for because they knew exactly what they wanted yet they gave me plenty of creative freedom to not feel like I was some mechanical designer robot carrying out their every demand.  I got most of my inspiration for this project from a computer company call Grace PC done by a fellow designer of mine named Eric Russell who runs a studio named Lucid Creative. I love his work. 

I'll work for a client like Velocity Financial any day.  Thanks for the opportunity guys. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?