9.26.2008

Fall-a-holic

Everything about this season makes me so excited and happy. In a totally uncool, little kid, giddy sort of a way.


Fall is such a beautiful season. I can't wait till we get to rake up leaves together as a family. (pic found on Markolopia.blogspot.com)


I love decorating with pumpkins. But with little kids, carving is kindof a challenge. We've tried painting them, drawing on them - I'm not sure what the plan will be this year. A candle-lit jack-o-lantern is one of my favorite things. (pic from kkchamberlain.blogspot.com)


Halloween 2007 was so great! The kids, a monster and a princess, loved riding around in the wagon and collecting their very own treats.

Oh I love Fall. Sweaters, memories, birthday candles, pumpkin flavored treats - Mmmm, my favorite time of year.

2 Comments:

kalie said...

Cute halloween costumes! I love fall, too, and I would love it even more if it wasn't 106 degrees here! Ha ha!

Jenilyn said...

Im with you, I love fall

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?