11.06.2010

Just a letter

Dear Jovie,

Hey, remember me?  I'm that voice you hear all day.  I know usually I'm telling your siblings to stop being naughty, or I'm complaining about the mess, or telling Daddy how much things hurt.  But I hope you hear those times when I'm being nice, too.  I'm a nice mommy, I promise.  I love everyone in this family and I will love you so much, too.

Is it cozy in there?  Are you warm and snug?  I don't want to make you leave somewhere comfortable; I know how rare a feeling that can be.  But I sure am excited to see you.  And I know Daddy wants his turn to hold his little girl.  Being pregnant has been hard on the both of us, but we really try to think of what a beautiful baby you will be.  Having you in our arms will be the greatest thing.

You have a big sister and two big brothers.  They're really fun kids, once you get used to how noisy they are.  But hey, you've been listening to them for months now, so you should be fine.  They give lots of hugs and kisses; that's just the way we are in this family.  You get to sleep in Taesya's room and hopefully you two girls will become very good friends.

I love you, Jovie.  I'm doing my best taking care of you.  I sure would like to see you, though.  As soon as you're ready; the very second that you are.  You're going to be a very special member of this family and you will do great things on this earth.  I can tell already that you're a blessing, that you will touch lives.  I can't wait to see all you will become, my sweet little Jovie.

Momma loves you so much,
XOXO

3 Comments:

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

so sweet... makes me want another baby :)
Best Wishes in the coming months with your new little, Jovie.

marciea casselman said...

You are on the final countdown. Yay!!!

kalie said...

Aw, tender! That got me choked up and wanting to snuggle the little monkey in my life.

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?