11.12.2010

Not good

I'm a big pregnant jerk.  I'm just overflowing with grumpiness and it's spilling over onto those around me.  This morning's victim was Benjamin.  He's probably thrilled to be at work now, surrounded by men.

Keller wants me to hold him all the time lately.  I can't.  And I can't just be ok with him climbing all over my stomach, elbowing the baby.  But still he follows me from room to room, and I have to tell him no again and again.  It makes me feel like a big pregnant jerk.

Today I am going to try to work on laundry and maybe make the dessert that Canon requested.  There are a lot of "To Do"s bouncing around in my head.  Mostly, though, I think I should just focus on not biting anyone else's head of.  I'll still be big and pregnant, but maybe less of a jerk.

2 Comments:

Michal Thompson said...

that is always how I feel too. I am sure Connor is always relieved when the baby finally comes

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

I always feel that way too towards the end.... it's just really HARD to do anything. Hang in there, your family will survive and love you anyway :)

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?