12.04.2008

The Thursday Blues

It's a Thursday and I'm burnt out. I was exhausted from the moment I woke up. Everything seems like a mess around here and I can't bend over to clean it up. I just can't take the constant noise any more, either. If they're not fighting, they're whining; if they're not whining, they're repeating the same comment and/or request over and over and over... I just really need the munchkin voices to stop. Please. Mess and Noise and just overall bad mood-ness around here.

The problem is that I don't know how to recharge. I could feel the blues coming on last night and I told Ben about it, but I had no solution to nip the grumpiness in the bud. How do I reset mentally? Clear out all the spam from the week thus far and begin anew? I don't know how, and now I am slumping.

My brain needs a breath of mental fresh air. My spirit, too. Or else the forecast for tomorrow does not look promising.

2 Comments:

kalie said...

Hi my cute girly friend. I heart you and I'm sad Thursday was so grumpy for you. I must say, as far as cheap quick fixes go, I just did my nails and the rock star manicure is making me all sorts of happy! Next time I see you I promise you one. For now, get lost in a good read and know I love you.

Kirk and Janelle Tingey said...

You know, I think it's just how far along we are in the pregnancy - because I feel like I'm going through the exact same thing!!! And I don't have any other kids to deal with. But, I do have the perfect pick-me-up for you!! :) I'm having a baby shower in SLC this Saturday - the 13th. I was thinking about all of my HS friends that still live in the area and would LOVE for you to come!! It's been way too long since I've seen you. It's at my Aunt and Uncles house - Craig and Gail Larson - 2076 Scenic Cir. SLC, UT 84107. It's an open house from 11-1pm. If you can come that would be wonderful! But, I understand that it's not very much notice, so don't worry if you can't make it! And please don't worry about a gift!! I just would like to see everyone again. Thanks Amber!

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?