11.18.2008

Cuddle Bag


Ok. So I own a Love Sac but that was before I designed this site or else I would totally have a CuddleBag. They look very cool and just as comfortable to sit in, I can't convince them to give me one yet but that won't discourage me from still trying. I haven't posted anything in a long time so I thought I'd put something up so that Amber didn't look like she does all the work for this blog (she really does though).

I liked working on this project because it was an opportunity to make a custom shopping cart. I usually hate designing shopping carts but this one was fun because I pretty much customized everything. It was also fun to be artistic with the photos because they weren't that great of quality so it forced me to be more creative in the concept and style. 

1 Comments:

Amber said...

If it makes you feel any more loyal to cuddlebag, honey, just remember that YOU don't own a lovesac - I DO. :) Love you lots.

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?