6.14.2009

Notes:

1.  Stake Conference is so so so difficult with small children.  What an exhausting test of strength and patience; and what a relief when it is over.

2.  Jell-O smells so good.  I'm thinking of making a blue and red jell-o perfume.  MMmmm.

3.  Taesya is four years old and when she is asleep, she is a very heavy 36 lbs of dead weight.  Oof, I carried her out of the car tonight and thoroughly appreciated Ben's muscles.  

4.  Ben is going camping for four days and I am nerrrvous.  So any emails, call, comments, visits from Wednesday to Saturday would be cherished and appreciated.  Comments such as, "Keep breathing, the end is near," or, "Just think of your rewards in heaven..."  That sort of thing; thanks.  

2 Comments:

kalie said...

Hang in there, friend o' mine. And I think you should turn your post into an Ensign article and submit it for print. See what they say, you know?

marciea casselman said...

Stake Conference is still a challenge with teenagers. "Mom, this is SOOOOOOO boring. When is it over?"
I just make sure I park closest to the exit so we can get out of there QUICK!!!

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?