7.14.2009

Taking a siesta of sorts





I'm in a blog shlump. I try to think of things to write, but it always sort of comes out, "Crazy, buzy life... so tired.... kids making messes... blah blah blah." So I think I'll spare y'all that lame-ness.

But hey, just know that I'm alive and we're plugging along through life. Ben's doing his best to keep the lawn alive, Kel's doing his best to sit (rather than lay,) and the dynamic duo are doing just fine. (And by "doing just fine" of course I mean hugging, wrestling, and blowing bubbles occasionally.) You'll be the first to know when my brain gets a little more interesting, k? Loves.

2 Comments:

kalie said...

Delightful dots has some adorable templates! I figure, why reinvent what someone else has already done for you for free? :)

Amber said...

So this is our new template. I like it. Need to set it up the way I like.

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?