7.28.2009

Cold things

We ate popsicles just a second ago; it was enjoyable. Keller gets really excited when he sees us eating, and he wanted that popsicle BAD. So I let him suck on an orange one, but no, HE wanted to hold it himself. So my 6 month old ate an entire orange popsicle all by himself. And it was hi-lar-ious! He got so frusterated when the stick started poking out the top, and he'd cry until I fixed it. He is a boy who knows what he wants. It's funny to see him so happy with something and also so mad at it - at the same time. Cute stuff.

P.S. Ben and I have both decided that we are so done with summer. We are ready for it to cool down now. Ready ready.

1 Comments:

marciea casselman said...

Amber, that is exciting! I think it's wonderful that you are that close to your associates.
Good luck and take one day at a time.

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?