12.14.2009

Proud



On Friday, I graduated with my AA from Weber State University.  And it was a really wonderful day.  I felt proud of the work that I had put in to achieve that goal.  Seeing my kids, husband, and parents waving and smiling at me felt good, too.  The ceremony had some really good speakers that encouraged each graduate to make a difference in the world.  I felt inspired and I hope to hang on to that feeling.  I do have the power to make the world a better place, even if my influence is small.  I am capable of so much with my Heavenly Father's help.  It was a wonderful day, like I said, and I really hope this accomplishment and the way I felt that day can stay with me for a long time.

P.S.  That picture is so true to life.  Look at Canon's sneaky little face - ha!

3 Comments:

Danny and Tarin said...

Congrats Amber! You inspire me to finish my last class to get my associate's!!!

Ashley said...

I'm proud of you too! Good job! Wish I could have been there too...

sNick said...

Woot! Good job!

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?