7.26.2010

And Bingo was his name-o

Actually Jovie will be her name-o.  We finally decided.  Maybe it didn't seem like a long time to you; but as I went through every possible baby name on babycenter AGAIN, it felt like this process would never end.  I am very thorough.

But now it's settled and we're happy.  Our little girl will be named Jovie Beth Peck.  Jovie means joyful, which I think is an excellent goal for my daughter.  Joy does not come naturally to me; I have to work at it.  Beth is after a very good friend of mine, who is basically the epitome of a wonderful mother, friend, woman: she is kind, patient, loving, and genuine.

When I name my kids, it's sort of like I'm making a little wish for each of their lives.

Taesya Fe (faith)
Benjamin Canon (power of God)
Keller (dear friend) Davis
Jovie (joyful) Beth

I love my little kiddos and I'm so glad that each of them are here (or on their way.)  I'm a lucky mommy.

6 Comments:

Justin, Danielle, Chet said...

That name is darling, and I am sure she will be the joy of your life. I am so happy for you!

Ashley said...

Cute! I like that name. Wasn't that the name of the girl on elf?

kalie said...

I love Jovie! That's the girl on Elf!! So cute. I like it lots and lots!!

Amylee said...

I REALLY like that name. So cute. Plus it reminds me of "Elf", and who doesn't love that movie?
Who won't love Jovie?
NO ONE :)

Michal Thompson said...

cute, I like it

marciea casselman said...

That is a cute name and the name of the girl in "Elf". And she was a blonde bombshell in that movie. I suspect that your baby will be blonde as well and fit right into the Peck family.

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?