7.16.2010

Blessings



That little being inside my tummy is officially a girl.  And she is lovely.  I felt mesmerized as the ultrasound technician showed her to us.  We saw her brain, heart, stomach, kidneys, arms, legs, and feet.  She was very active throughout and she seems just perfect.  I loved seeing her long kicking legs and her cute little profile.  I started to imagine Ben and I with a tiny little girl in our arms and I got very happy.  December is so far away, though.

I feel peaceful and happy, in the midst of feeling pretty sick this week, thinking of my daughter inside me.  What a wonderful blessing.

8 Comments:

Jenilyn said...

Awesome! A wish come true! Im happy for you.

marciea casselman said...

I just spent the weekend with a brand new baby girl, my niece. She is adorable and I loved being able to see her tons.

Missus O said...

yeah!
We are so excited for you guys!
Girls are the best

kalie said...

I noticed Lilah gone from the name list and Norah in its place, which I also really like. But I am pretty sure that someone is over voting on the Elsie.

I still like Alegra.

What happened to your dog?

Amber said...

Yeah, Lilah had some meanings online that I wasn't fond of. (Like seductive and such) I'm having such a hard time deciding. But I really need to make a choice so my brain can move on to other things. I get a little obsessive about things like this... silly me.

Check the Riley post. Life is tough; we're slowly moving on.

Amylee said...

So much to fun to see you in REAL life, and in the blogosphere. Let's keep in better touch, shall we? So excited that you get to even things up a big. I can't believe I didn't even ask you about names you liked! I guess I'll just have to blogstalk you...

Kirk and Janelle Tingey said...

How exciting - another girl! That's what I'm hoping for. I love to see all of those ultrsound pics. Congratulations!

Justin, Danielle, Chet said...

So happy that you get another sweet girl!

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?