5.22.2007

Life in the fast lane


It’s funny how fast life gets going the longer you’re alive. I wonder if life slows down the closer you get to the end when you want it to go fast.

With work, helping take care of the family, being a good Blazer leader, and trying to squeeze some fun stuff in the middle, life can be hard. But all of that seems fairly simple compared to keeping Taesya and Canon happy all day. Sometimes I come home and I wonder how Amber survives all the whining, crying, running, screaming, laughing, coughing, and every other exausting thing that the kids do all day. So when I come home at 5pm, see that she’s still standing and think ‘This is a strong woman.’

It makes me want to work harder at work to feel like I’m pulling my fair share of the yoke. Sometimes I feel like I do and other times I wonder. All I know is that I really appreciate Amber because I could not handle all that she does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?