3.04.2009

Group 3

Sadly, I missed the first 3 singers on idol last night.  So I didn't get to hear Taylor from Utah.  I really liked her in her original audition and I hope she did well.

Unlike last week where everyone was terrible or terrific, this week there were a lot of in-between-ies.  Pretty good songs, but not great enough to mention.  The only person I really liked was Lil Rounds.  I didn't know the song, but she sang it super bueno.  I hope she makes it through and I hope her 3 little kids are doing ok without mom at home.  That would be tough.

Side note:  4 judges makes the judging last for-e-ver.  Sometimes it feels like 20 minutes.  Good-ness sakes.

2 Comments:

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

Hey, I just came across your blog today! Cute family! Glad to see all is well.

marciea casselman said...

Oh but the drama is sooooooo exciting!! I think that the final 13 is a good group and we will have many weeks of fun and enjoyment as we critique our favorites.

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?