3.15.2009

Managing Time - Focusing on Family

I think that everyone has troubles at one time or another managing their time.  That time for me is now.  Trying to fulfill my responsibilities as a Father, Husband, Employee, and Church callings is getting more difficult for me everyday.

Right now I'm trying to focus on my family and pushing everything thing else aside until I feel I'm on the same page with Amber and that I'm giving everyone the attention that they need.  I know it will never be perfect but so far its going pretty good. 

Keller is a handsome little boy and he's a lot of work.  I find myself trying to put him to sleep even when he's not tired because its just instinct for me to lay him down and bounce so sometime I frustrate him more that I should.  Sometimes he just wants to see what's going on.  I like taking care of him and he's getting me back in shape.

I love my family (especially my beautiful wife Amber, who is looking prettier everyday)  and I want them to know that they are number 1 on my priority list (the majority of the time). 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?