3.25.2009

Idol's Top Ten List

Thank you Idol for cheering up my day.  (Thank you, Mom, too, for watching my kids this afternoon.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.)  Tonight was an entertaining evening on Fox 13.  For what it's worth, here is my weekly review:

1.  Matt Giraud is Groovy.

2.  Kris Allen - Such an adorable guy.  Great singer and I love his mannerisms; very Jason Mraz-ish.  Ben and I both like Kris a lot.  He just makes people happy.

3.  Scott is Average.

4.  Megan Joy Corkery - I really wanted to like her tonight, but honestly it was a bit of a mess.  She had a few good moments, but overall I felt bummed.

5.  Anoop is Gloomy.

6.  Michael is Smiley.

7.  Lil Rounds - Fun to watch.  She is a diva in a good way.  But the performance just got louder and louder - "a bit shouty" by the end.

8.  Adam Lambert - Shock.  That boy has the element of surprise down to a T.  But I got to tell ya', I wasn't shaking my head this week.  (Did he look a little Zack Efron-y to anyone?)

9.  Gokey is Consistently good.

10.  Allison Iraheta - Holy Moly!  Superb.  Every note, every movement - Loved.  It.

2 Comments:

Kirk and Janelle Tingey said...

Amen about Allison!! I was blown away.

marciea casselman said...

We are so waiting for Megan to go home tonight. Last night was horrible!! I liked Adam Lambert's song so much that I watched it twice. Brock liked "Ring of Fire" so much that he bought it from Itunes. It's a little longer version of the AI night and is fantastic.
Love Danny, tired of Scott, love Chris, think Allison is cool, Matt is a quiet surprise, Michael is OK, Lil is screamy (and I was one of her biggest fans at the first)and let's be honest, I don't like Anoop.
Can't wait for the results tonight, however, I will be at Fairfield's production of the "music man". I'll have some compassionate person DVR it for me.

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?