11.06.2009

File Sharing

I have two favorite chicken recipes that I would like to share. They are both so delicious, but much better fresh, not as left-overs. Give 'em a try!


From Taste of Home: The Spinach Chicken Roll


From Cooking for Two: Crispy Onion Chicken

Also, I want to publish that Fiber One has some really great products lately. We really like their blueberry muffins and their flaky cereal (with bananas or raisins added.) Warning, though: don't eat too much fiber over the course of several days.... Or you'll find out why.

They have a great website, for a cereal brand anyways. Happy eating!

3 Comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks Am! I'll try those! I'm in a recipe rut right now...

Kim Walker Mortensen said...

So when are we coming to dinner?

Amber said...

You want to come to dinner next Sunday? Which recipe do you want me to make? Or should I make potato soup? Mmmm.

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?