11.09.2009

Teachers who do not appreciate thought

I'm in the computer lab during my "Creative Writing" class. We get a five minute break each week. Currently my thoughts are on the way my professor fights against opinion. She sure does not encourage us to think for ourselves, which I find ironic in Creative Writing. Big sigh.

We read a poem together and she asked our interpretation. What a mistake for me to think she'd actually want to hear from us. All of our imput was incorrect; only her view was accurate. That bothers me. I am counting down the weeks in this soul-squashing course.

Back to class. Super excited. (And you can interpret that in any way you choose.) Sending a wish out into the universe that somewhere a teacher is nourishing the minds of her students. ~ ~ ~ Those are wish marks... :)

1 Comments:

kalie said...

Well, soul squashing is my general goal in education. :)

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?