9.19.2010

Tae makes me smile

Taesya came in from playing and her loose tooth was finally out.  But we have no idea where it went.  So she's leaving a note for the tooth fairy under her pillow.  This is her very first lost tooth, by the way.  We'll see what happens tonight!



I only helped her when she asked.  I think she did a great job; made me smile anyway.  Oh, and for my little sister, Courtney, Taesya drew a picture of you in a crown.  She said it was for the "Draw Courtney in a crown" contest.  I hope she wins.  :)

8 Comments:

Steven said...

Very Cute! Show Taesya that you caught the Tooth Fairy in the act!

http://www.iCaughtTheToothFairy.com

Free with code: Fairy-Proof

Pass it on....

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

so cute! :)

Ashley said...

I want to enter in the draw Courtney in a crown contest! I'm sick today and this put a smile on my face. Thanks I needed that!

Amber said...

Ashley, I would love to see your entry in the contest.

kalie said...

Aw, she's cute!

Courtney Ruth said...

Ash, I do believe no matter how amazing your picture may turn out... Tae's will still win. :)But I would love to see your entry! I wish there was a prize good enough for a contest as great as this one:) This post made me laugh.

Ashley said...

Done!

marciea casselman said...

That is the most precious writing ever. You had better save that one.

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?