9.14.2010

Tummy Time


I'm kind of embarrassed to post a picture of my pregnant self, but at the same time, I really want to acknowledge that I am accomplishing something in my life.  Making an entire person inside of you takes a lot of work, and I deserve to be proud of that.  So here I am at 27 1/2 weeks; so close to the third trimester. Little Jovie is a jumping bean, for sure, and I enjoy that she keeps me company.  I'd be a lot more comfortable if she was just a squooshy baby, but when I try to bend over, I can tell she is definitely built of bones.  Ouch.  Some mornings Taesya greets me with a, "Wow, Mom, your baby is sure getting bigger."  I'm feeling bigger.  But how many other achievements are this visible?  I'm growing a baby.  What a job.

5 Comments:

Amylee said...

What a job is right! Even though sometimes it's hard to wrap your head around what is happening to your body, it is always a miracle when you focus on WHY it is happening. You look great Amber! 2/3 of the way done.

kalie said...

Amber, you look amazing! I love the tee. Third tri was by far my favorite. So exciting. And now that I have Isaac, I see all over again just how amazing it is that you can make a PERSON with your body! Being a woman rocks my socks. Let's get together when you want. Chat soon?

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

You look great! And you should be proud of yourself. When I'm pregnant I always feel so feminine and special, I do.:) I love the name Jovie by the way.....

Leia said...

You look so great! I love that Taesya is keeping tabs on Jovie's growth- so cute!

marciea casselman said...

Not too much longer now. It took me a while to figure out that people who are not pregnant have these nifty wrinkles or whatever that fold inside themselves so bending over is a cinch. Good thing they come back...

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?