9.02.2009

Our little girl

Today was Taesya's first day of preschool. And my oh my, it was tough for me. But she was so ready to leave the nest. Here's my little girl before preschool.


And then after preschool.


She slept for two hours, and upon waking up, she explained, "I played for a really long time, Mama." She loves it there; and it was kind of nice to spend some time with just my boys.

*Big Thought of the Day: I will be driving my kids to and from school for about the next 16 years of my life. So I'll be what? 40?!? It's just weird to mentally fast forward that far and realize I'll still be saying, "So, how was school?" Crazy!

2 Comments:

kalie said...

You've got a head start on me. At the rate we're going, I'll be carpooling until I'm 95!!

marciea casselman said...

It starts with a simple drive to school and then becomes more and more complicated with soccer, ballet, basketball, baseball, play practice, friends, work, etc......
Your life in the car will never be the same, and your life will always be interesting.

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?