9.23.2009

Wish

I hope you all are having a really good day today and a great week. And if that's wishing for too much, I hope you have a few really wonderful moments that can make the rest worthwhile. One of my moments was watching Taesya sleep last night, and feeling how very lucky I am to have the family that I do. I wish the same happiness for each of you. Now go forth!

P.S. For any of you who read this and maybe haven't commented yet, I'd love to hear from you and know who you are. And what you think. Be brave and click that "comment" box.

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you have a good day as well =)

marciea casselman said...

OK here comes another comment. I love watching little children sleep. When they are older, we have found that we go to sleep before they do. Thus, not a lot of sleep-watching goes on with teenagers.

Kim Walker Mortensen said...

test comment

Amber said...

Butler Family-

Hey, thanks for commenting. How did you happen upon my blog? It is nice to make your acquaintence.

Amber

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?