10.12.2009

Aaaghh!

It's 10 o'clock at night and I just got home from class. I'm looking through the piles of paper strewn about our desk, and suddenly realizing the many things I have forgotten to do. Ben's on the computer most of the time lately (now that he is working from home) and I don't really get a chance to (a) put receipts into the checkbook, (b) pay the citation I received for having a headlight out, (c) file the "This is not a Bill" papers I get from Select Health, (d) fill out a new health insurance application before the month runs out, (e) return emails to people.... Aaaghh!

It's not really the best time to make mental lists and stress, right? So I'm going to tell my brain to chill and go get my pajamas on. I have a paper to write, bright and early tomorrow morning; I need my rest. If a brain really had enough going on at one time, could it cause damage? I know explosion probably isn't realistic, but I do worry that I might bruise my short-term memory or something. Anyways, it's late and I may not be making sense.....

Big big sigh.

2 Comments:

marciea casselman said...

We all have had that kind of a day. I don't think that brains will explode but I do think implosions are definitely something that can happen.
As President Hinckley said, everything will turn out OK.

sNick said...

"Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones. And when you have laboriously accomplised your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake." (Victor Hugo, 1802-1885)

Happy Birthday, beautiful Amber.

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?