10.06.2009

Growing pains

Taesya says school was "kind of bad" today "because the other kids wouldn't play with" her. So she was sad and "teacher Sini talked to me when I was sad." "But I was still sad," she sad. :(

It's hard to know that I can't make the other kids play with Tae. She's such a great girl, I want to tell them. But my girl is growing up and she has to face these things on her own. I'm glad her teacher was there to help. But her little story was tough for me to hear.

Another person I'd really like to stick up for is Ben. His last employer owes us a bunch of money and I don't really see that money showing up any time soon. Ben's trying to figure out how to deal with the whole thing in a positive way, while I'd just rather call the guy up and yell at him. Yeah, my office skills are a little rusty. I can't solve this for Ben, I can just support him along the way. Life is tough, people.

2 Comments:

Ashley said...

Oh, that makes me sad... I'll come play with Tae at school:)

marciea casselman said...

Life is tough, but I try to keep the attitude that when they come home, it is a safe place for them and that the people there love them no matter what.

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?