10.13.2009

Birthday birthday - Coming to Earth day


Good good birthday:

Finished my paper this morning.
Donated blood for the first time.
Picked out a really cute coat with my mama.
Lunch with parents at the Olive Garden - Yumma.
Taesya made me a birthday card at preschool.
Lots of calls and shout outs from great people.
Nap in my bed.
Dancing to a new CD with my kiddos and Ben.
Delicioso bday cake (I picked Lemon Creme, by the way.)
Ben did all the cooking today.

Just lots of smiles all around - Good Times, people. I love birthdays.

5 Comments:

Kim Walker Mortensen said...

Happy day after birthday Amber!

Ashley said...

Glad you had a great birthday! Wish I could have some of that cake....mmmmm

marciea casselman said...

You donated blood on your birthday? Are you serious? You are a better person than I am.
All the other stuff sounds good to do. Hope you had a nice day.

kalie said...

25 is a cool age. I have liked it for the past four months. :) And I also like you. Happy bday again ma friend!

Ashley said...

Ha ha, I always love the quotes on your sidebar. Especially canon saying keller is a fat fat baby! ha ha, so funny!

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?