4.08.2010

Call for Entries


Hey, it's me.  Thanks for visiting and for taking a minute to read my ramblings.  I started blogging because my older brother told me I would like it; I do.  But some days I wonder who's really reading what I say, and why I'm even doing this.

I go through phases where I'm just bursting with stories and insights; I have tons of fun pictures at my fingertips--but other times I experience a major dry spell.

Google Analytics says you're out there, but today I need more.  I need a hello.  Can I trouble you for a comment?  Just a short one.  I need to know that my thoughts have mattered, that a photo has made you smile; just a little shout out would do me some good.  Thank you in advance.

10 Comments:

sNick said...

Hey, cool scarf ;)

marciea casselman said...

Hello Miss Amber. I read your blog regularly and enjoy your thoughts and musings about life, motherhood and all the rest.
Although, I am still feeling sorry for you about the whole dog thing. Maybe that's because I so dislike dogs.

kalie said...

Hi Am! I may not always comment, but I always read your blog. It's interesting and honest and I feel I know you better than I ever have.

Kim Walker Mortensen said...

Glad to know you are out there somewhere. I love you!

Liz TIGHT said...

Dear Amber, I love creeping on your blog. I like seeing you and your kids. I am really digging your hair by the way too. Just wanted to let you know that I love you, and that your stuff matters to me, your long lost cousin Liz.

Ashley said...

I read every post you put up. I feel connected to your and your family through your blog. I love seeing pictures of your family growing up! Tell Tae Scott and I say Happy Birthday! I'll call her later to tell her myself too. Love ya!

Mel said...

Hey Amber-I really enjoy reading your blog. I even tried to comment the other day and it wouldn't work. Hope it does this time!

Michal Thompson said...

I am here and I am listening! We all love reading what you have to say.

Justin, Danielle, Chet said...

I love reading your blog and seeing how big your kids are getting!

Amber said...

So glad for all of you! Thank you millions.

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?