4.29.2010

Happy pictures to cheer me up






It's snowing.
Keller's probably teething cuz he won't sleep.
I'm sick sick sick--and so sick of it.

Today I am 8 weeks along, which is when I had my miscarriage in 2007.  So my nausea is a good sign that I am still pregnant.  We get to hear the heartbeat next week and then it will seem more real, hopefully.  It's just so tough around here when the kids can't really go outside.  Or they do go outside and the mud comes inside afterward.  I'm dreaming of sunshine and health and happiness.  Trying to hang on.

4 Comments:

sNick said...

When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt ;) Love you.

Ashley said...

I'm excited to see you and your family in June! It's coming up soon:)

Michal Thompson said...

I wish I could send some of our beautiful weather your way.

Leslie said...

I especially love that first picture. It is charming! Congrats on your pregnancy. I hope it all goes smoothly. Keep concentrating on that sweet bundle.

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?