5.27.2010

Is it because I've been reading my scriptures?

Spontaneously, of their own free will, all three of my children played together today WITH THEIR TOYS.  I just looked over and there they were, all of them, sharing legos.  Taesya was the leader, of course, but she did such a great job of keeping them all calm and content.  It lasted for a long time, too.  I just stared at them--amazed.

My kids don't generally share or play nicely lately.  And they pretty much ignore all of our toys.  And they follow me around like little starving kittens.

Today was a miracle and I am beyond grateful.  Wow oh wow.

1 Comments:

marciea casselman said...

Sometimes we are blessed with precious moments that we need to remember and keep in our hearts for those times when things aren't so precious.

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?