5.18.2010

This is my Keller


Intrigued by seeing his own face on the computer.


The look we get 23 hours of every day.  The grumpy eyebrows.


Mesmerized by his own good looks.


Really enjoys this picture taking game.

I wanted to capture the grumpy face, because really, my baby is always scowling at us.  And hollering about how one toy or another has really frustrated him.  He hates to get his diaper changed, he's mad that he can't do everything himself, and he's always getting into trouble.  My super happy baby is in a moody phase.  

Oh, and he got that nose injury from camping this weekend.  He can't just sit in a folding chair, he has to get in and out and in and out--and then face plant on the cement.  He'll live, don't worry too much.  

Oh my Keller, where did your happiness go?

1 Comments:

Stephanie said...

I love the cheeks. So kissable.

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?