8.11.2010

Cooking with Chef Tae

She dictated this recipe to Canon in the car and he careful mixed up (pantomimed) all the ingredients.

5 cups peanut butter
2 cups sliced radishes
4 cups olive oil
4 cups deoderant (which they removed after I laughed)
2 cups chocolate chips
3 cups cat hair
2 cups frog slime
2 more cups olive oil
(I may be forgetting one or two ingredients)

Mix it all up and put it in a pan in the oven to cook for 6 minutes.  Then cut it up or decorate it.

We all had a piece and Keller thought it was quite delicious.  Yum.

4 Comments:

Ashley said...

Ha ha, your kids are so funny!

Ashley said...

I actually started laughing out loud at work. I'm sure the people that sit by me were wondering what I was reading...

Ben Peck said...

That's really funny. Very good laugh. I'd like to put it all together and see what it really looks like. :)

kalie said...

How cute! But what's so funny about the deodorant? It's a standard ingredient at our house.

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?