8.24.2010

A few items we need to go over

Item #1:  My head hurts.  I'm getting a lot of headaches lately; I think I need to better hydrate myself.

Item #2:  This week looks like a Deceptively Delicious week.  We've just gotten to a nutrient deficient state of being, it seems like, so it's time to sneak in some veggies.  First on the agenda is Frozen Yogurt Pops, since my kids go through popsicles at an insane pace.  Today I gave them ice cubes, since we had no other cold and fruity alternative.  Tears were shed.  I really love Jessica Seinfeld's cookbook, but I dream of the day when I will have a food processor to simplify things for me.

Item #3:  The ice cream man just drove by, but the $10 in my wallet just went to our babysitter.  Dang it.  Honestly, though, it was totally worth it to pay the babysitter.  She's a senior in high school and she does an amazing job.  I wish I could adopt her.

Item #4:  Fall is coming.  Best news ever.

1 Comments:

marciea casselman said...

I think babysitters are the best money ever spent. We need them for our sanity and reconnecting with our hubbies.

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?