1.11.2010

Just another manic monday

Ben and I are exhausted.  We were dragging ourselves out of bed this morning; apparently our weekend wasn't as restful as it should have been.  It just boggles my mind when I see how chipper the kids are at 7 am.  What's their deal?  But really it makes sense, since all three of them are asleep by 8:00 every night; Ben and I sometimes doze off around 11:15.  Maybe we need to make an adjustment to our routine.

Keller discovered that he can lift the toilet seat.  Just this morning I found him with both hands in the water and I thought, "Oh no, not this phase again."  

Canon thinks he owns the refrigerator.  He just informed me that he has spilled apple juice on the table, floor, and himself.

Good news, I actually look cute today.  Don't think that I'm conceited--this is really a huge deal for me.  The days when I feel cute are few and far between.  I guess that as I wash my baby's potty-hands and wipe up the juicy floor with my oh-so-tired self, at least I can feel pretty.  :)

2 Comments:

APeck said...

Did I ever tell you that whenever it was quiet in the house, I'd find Daradie sitting by the toilet sucking those little white nobby things at the base of the toilet that covers up the screws. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting.

Stephanie said...

Every morning comes way too early for me. Blasted kids. :)

And you probably look cute way more than you giveyourself credit for. But, if you say you looked cute, then you probably looked REALLy cute.

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?