1.25.2010

Super Duper

I feel like a successful mom today.  I did a "project" with my kids.  We made watches, a crown, and a super-hero mask.  We also ran/walked around our neighborhood in the nice weather.  Canon wore his cape on the walk and I think it helped motivate him to keep moving.  He says he needs to go to the Spider Man tea party with his friend, the princess (Tae).  I wasn't a perfect mom and yes, I did get frustrated at times; but I can identify moments of fun and love.  That's success in my book.  Tonight we will be talking about the Proclamation on the Family for FHE.  It'll go something like this: "What are mommy's supposed to do? What are daddy's supposed to do?  What are kids supposed to do?"  And then we'll sing and draw a picture.  It'll be great.

p.s. Ben was a very successful provider today, as well.  We deserve an award.  Or at least a candy bar and an hour of Chuck on tv.  :)








P.P.S.  I didn't mention Keller... he's a grump, cuz he only slept 45 minutes all day.  Maybe a tooth?

3 Comments:

Kim Walker Mortensen said...

Love IT!

marciea casselman said...

Those are fun times that we need to do once in awhile.
Good Job.

Stephanie said...

Just wanted to say how adorable you look!!

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?