2.04.2010

1000 words

(K, only 270 words.  I was trying to be clever.)  We just developed our film from Christmas, Keller’s birthday, and our trip to SanDiego.  These are the ones I liked:


Here I am on the beach, doing what Mommies do.  Tae was sick, Canon was cold, and I was the security blanket.

Taesya waiting for the Shamu Show, which the kids all really enjoyed.  They still talk about whales like an expert would.


Is there any question why I love Ben so much?  He brings joy to my life—makes me realize that it’s ok if people are looking at us like we’re weird.


Canon was glued to my younger brother, Cody, for our entire Cali trip.  (Since Cody is the epitome of cool.)  I actually started going through Canon withdrawals by the time we got back; I had to hug him a lot.


Keller ate sand.  He’d eat a handful, gag, forget how yucky it was, and then do it again.  Made me laugh.


This is Keller on his 1st birthday.  He’s so sleepy and adorable.  He’s walking now, by the way, and he can stand up from a sitting position.  Oh, he’s growing up too fast.


Just another picture of my sweet little boy.


Super Canon!


All of my kids are sick right now, so it’s nice to post some photos of happy times.  I’m not one of those moms who will claim to “love every minute of it”; there are good times and times that I despise.  While kids are sick, for instance, I love to hold them and help them to feel more comfortable.  According to the doctor, I should have my healthy, loud, and active children back soon enough.

2 Comments:

Kim Walker Mortensen said...

I enjoyed this post Amber! Very sweet!

marciea casselman said...

I think that it looks like you had a great time on your trip. Good for you.

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?