10.12.2010

Am I growing?



These two pictures are a month apart.  Do I look one month closer to holding my baby girl?  

Taesya's Kindergarten teacher, who I see every single day, didn't realize I was pregnant until Taesya told her last week.  Granted, the lady's a little busy... but I'm pretty sure anyone who looks at me... Don't you think?

We took a tour of the hospital we will be delivering at.  And I made some lists and plans; I called to pre-register for the birth.  I actually feel a lot better about things this week.  I'm not as nervous about Jovie coming.  I can see a baby at the end of all this--a really pretty one.

4 Comments:

Miss Megan said...

It's true. You're children are gorgeous. And you definitely look pregnant - so cute! I'm excited for you!

Amylee said...

Yes, Mam! You look great Amber. Little Jovie is going to be the cutest- she has to be with such a sweet name as that!

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

You look great! I love when I have a big round belly :) Good luck

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

you definitely look prego... on behalf of kindergarten teachers, I'm sorry. ;)

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?