10.26.2010

Side Note:

Can I just say that formatting in Blogger makes me want to pull my hair out!  The post I just added appears in my "Compose" window to be all Times font, normal size; but that's not what appears when I publish.  Ben says Wordpress is better and he has plans to design me a custom site (since I am technically married to a web designer) but I worry that blogging will always be a formatting headache for me.

Pictures, too.  The three pictures of my kids appeared in one horizontal line before I published.  Sigh.  Does anyone else have these troubles?  Or am I just too picky?

1 Comments:

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

I am so new to blogging, I guess I don't know what's out there. the publishing part bugs me too.. I keep editing and re-posting just to get the spacing and stuff to look right.
I've never had a problem with the pictures, but I always do boring one after the other...
let me know if you find a better way.:) thanks

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?