10.28.2010

Car Quotes

1.  As usual, we were in the car, and Canon was telling Keller how to write a letter O.  "Over, around, and close," he told him.  But when Keller tried to repeat it back, incorrectly, Canon got frustrated.  "You ruined my appetitie, Keller!"

2.  Dancing and Singing in the car, the kids really like Enrique Iglesias' "Baby, I like it."  They were all jamming out.  Then "Tonight's Gunna Be a Good Night" by The Black Eyed Peas came on.  I could hear Tae singing.  Then she really got into Fergie's solo and exclaimed, "Oh yeah, girl!"  I laughed out loud.

My kids must say funny things at home, but I never remember them to tell other people.

2 Comments:

Courtney Ruth said...

I love your kids and their singing/dancing. Makes my day.

marciea casselman said...

I wish I had written down all of the funny things my kids have said. I only have written a few. Oh well. It's all good.

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?