4.16.2009

Buried

My to-do list is going to eat me alive. It's so big that I'm paralyzed and cannot even think of where to begin. Food to prepare, things to clean, people to call (well, if my insurance company is considered people,) places to go, and bills to pay. Some of the errands actually sound fun, until you imagine them with three children, and a very full diaper bag "just in case."

If only Taesya were older and could babysit. Hmm, babysitter. Maybe I will call ours. I need all the help I can get.

1 Comments:

marciea casselman said...

Babysitters are the "bomb". They give you sanity and the ability to shop with yourself. Ahhhh, the pleasure.
What do you think of the save vote that the judges did with Matthew. I did think he sang better Wednesday night than Tuesday. That is one of my all-time favorite songs ever and Tuesday night I was feeling like he butchered it a bit.
It will be an interesting week next week.......................

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?