4.07.2009

General Conference

We had a really good weekend together as a family. And I was so grateful for Conference. Regardless of whether or not a talk/message seems to be directed at me, I always feel the spirit during conference. There's a wonderful feeling of calm and well being that I feel when those leaders speak. I guess it's sort of an affirmation that "Yeah, this is what I believe." It'll be good to read the messages again when the Ensign comes out.

I'm grateful for the Church. And I know that this is where I'm supposed to be.

1 Comments:

Ben Peck said...

I felt the spirit too. Whenever Conference comes around I get simultaneously excited and scared. Excited to feel the spirit and learn and Scared that they're going to remind me all the things I could be doing better.

But no matter what I always feel good afterwards.

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?