4.13.2009

I'm in Love

I just can't contain my feelings any longer. I have to shout from the roof tops that I, Amber Peck, am in love again. He's the greatest: tall, dark, handsome and I could hug and kiss him all day. What a sweetheart, talking to me so cute, and holding my hand in public. I just can't get enough of this boy.

True, he does get a bit emotional when he's tired, and he's constantly eating. (He's quite a slob when he eats.) But I think this guy will be in my life for a long long time. I love him so.

4 Comments:

sNick said...

He is a looker!! Thanks so much for the birthday message!! Love you tons!

Kim Walker Mortensen said...

I am in love with that guy also!! Thanks for sharing!

kalie said...

Like the blog redo!

marciea casselman said...

I think he is adorable and reminds me of my nephew, Matt, who is an absolute stunner. He just turned one in February. He has tons of hair like your Keller and has the cutest personality ever.

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?